The Wizard Order was founded three thousand years before the modern era, 0 APB, in the wake of the Desolation War. The close of the war was due to the collaboration of eight Mage Warlords, who founded the Order as a bastion of peace and magical study, bringing the war to a steady end. It still serves its founding statement today.
Groups and Options Within the OrderEdit
- Any job. Jellies, clocks, whatever.
- Rangers– Order military force. Many are sent to the wild lands to tame them.
- Instructor– You can be a teacher within or without the Citadel, but both require a permit.
- Scholar– Studies magic.
- Historian– Records modern events and studies ancient ones.
The steps one must take within the Wizard Order with the requirements and duties
- Show a magical talent; between the ages of 7 and 17
- Learn from the Instructors
- Pass the Novices' Exam; directly after passing exam-five years after exam
- Serve Wizards and Mages, learn from Instructors
- Graduate with a commendation from a Wizard or Mage; graduation-two years after graduation
- Work alongside assigned Wizard or Mage, learning their practices and specialization
- Be commended by assigned Wizard or Mage; promotion-indefinite
- Do as he has chosen
- Fill in for recently deceased Mage you served/approved recommendation from Archmage sent to Grand Magus/receive promotion for outstanding work; promotion-indefinite
- Do as chosen
- Receive majority vote from Archmages, approved by Grand Magus; lifetime
- Serve in the Citadel with Archmages
- Grand Magus
- Receive unanimous vote from Archmages; lifetime
- Lead Wizard Order